[TN-Bird] Re: Political Posts

  • From: "Kevin Breault" <kbreault@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <estabrookshb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxx>, "TN-Bird Post" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:15:34 -0500

Most of my time spent on listservs involves using my fingers to delete mail
and, indeed, they get plenty of exercise.  I'm not a political person and few
things are as vacuous to me as contemporary politics but I have no objection to
getting more of this exercise.  As a personal matter I would not want tn-birds
to become a disrespectful or disagreeable place, but again that is my
particular taste and I do have my fingers.  I'm on tn-birds to get news of rare
bird sightings.  Occasionally, even, my job lets me chase a few of the birds
reported.  At least for me political discussion would not affect my subscriber
status, but then neither would World War III, the Second Coming, etc.
Kevin Breault
Brentwood, TN