[TN-Bird] Peregrine Falcon - Maryville, tn

  • From: "Ron Hoff" <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:40:24 -0500

TN-birders,

On our 4th try, Dollyann and I were with Frank Bills and Sharon Bostick when we
finally found the Peregrine Falcon that has been hanging around in downtown
Maryville, in Blount Co. This time it was perched on a stairwell, under a small
roof over the stairwell, on the back side of the large, square red-brick
building on Broadway St. in downtown Maryville. This building is just north of
the largest building on Broadway, which is tan in color.

Great birding,

Ron Hoff & Dollyann Myers
Clinton, TN