[TN-Bird] Re: Owl communication

  • From: wodu1440@xxxxxxx
  • To: "thomas_miko@xxxxxxxxxxx" <thomas_miko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 19:18:25 -0500

LOL. I think it is funny to go to the zoo and watch visitors and the howler
monkeys interact. Sometimes it is hard to tell whom is stimulating the other
party to "whoop whoop" the monkeys or the people!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2015, at 1:04 PM, Thomas Miko <thomas_miko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One time I spent 15 minutes in a nature preserve slowly circling a tree,
trying to hear the strange unfamiliar bird that was calling from the other
side of the tree. No matter how carefully I snuck slowly, quietly, like a
ninja around that tree, I could not get my hands on that bird. Eventually, my
friend David popped out from the other side of the tree and said, "Oh, hi
Tom!" It turned out that we did exactly what the two guys in your cartoon are
doing. He thought I was a bird on the other side of the tree.

Thomas Geza Miko
653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., #C
Claremont CA 91711

Http://www.tgmiko.com