[TN-Bird] OT - Bird listing game

  • From: Carole Gobert <cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Bird List <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 21:56:16 -0500

I just registered to play a bird listing game called Bird-a-Day.  The game is
free and sounds like it will be fun and challenging.  The idea is to list a new
bird that you see each day and see how far into the year you can get before you
are unable to list a new one.  For instance, for today I didn't leave home so I
listed the most unusual bird I saw at my feeders, a Red-winged Blackbird.  I'm
saving those cardinals and chickadees for when I really need them.  I figure I
should make it until at least February.  To check out the site and decide if
you want to register go to www.birdaday.net and take a look.
Happy New Year and Happy Birding to everyone.

Carole Gobert, Knoxville