[TN-Bird] New Photos

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, albirds@xxxxxxxxxxx, ARBIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:59:38 EST

Chatters,
I've added a few new photos to a couple of albums. Three new shots of the
adult male Vermilion Flycatcher now being seen at the Hatchie NWR, Haywood Co,
TN. Anyone traveling during the Holidays might check this bird out as it is
just
right off Interstate I-40 east of Memphis. I often stop in to stretch my legs
when traveling and it has produced some nice birds over the years. It takes
just a very few minutes to be at Oneal Lake.

In the Leucistic and albino album, I've added two shots of a leucistic Horned
Lark found in Dyer Co. TN. We were looking for Lapland flocks with the
thought of lucking up on a Snow Bunting when this fellow popped up, it was a
roller
coaster ride, GREAT it's a Snow Bunting, NO it's Not, Wow what a Super looking
bird!!

If Interested Try: http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/

Scroll down to appropriate Gallery and click to open, then click on photos to
enlarge...

Good Birding!!!

Jeff R. Wilson
OL'COOT / TLBA