[TN-Bird] Nashville area thanks

  • From: rick houlk <rhoulk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:38:34 -0400

Thanks to everyone for the help with diresctions to the Bewick's Wrens and Lark
Sparrow locations. I spent most of the morning searching for the sparrow on
Simmons Bluff Road with no luck. by the time I arrived at the Bewick's Wren
location on Lytle Creek Road it was the hot part pof the afternoon and I was
running out of time. Maybe better luck next time.

I did locate the Scissor-tailed Flycaters at the Speedway along with calling
Northern Bobwhites at two locations.

Over 40 species on Simmons Bluff Road...

thanks again...

Rick Houlk
Polk County