[TN-Bird] NTOS Monthly meeting - May 21st

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:03:08 -0500

Good Monday Morning Tn-birdersŠ
I hope that all of you had a great Mother¹s DayŠ

Please join us for the monthly meeting of the Nashville Chapter of TOS on
Thursday, May 21st. Due to the ongoing construction at Radnor Lake we will
continue to meet at the Warner Park Nature Center at 7:15 pm. Joining us
this month will be KTOS¹s Ron Hoff. Ron, Dollyann Myers, Martha Waldron and
Susan McWhirter went to Colorado on a ³chicken hunt² They spent eight days
driving around eastern Colorado with great success and had loads of fun. Ron
will share the stories and pictures of their grand adventure. It¹s sure to
be a fun and educational presentation. So plan on joining us!

<")
( \
/ |` Cyndi Routledge
NTOS Program Chair

Southeastern Avian Research
Specializing in Winter Hummingbird banding
1515 N. Willow Bend Court
Clarksville, TN 37043
931-206-3517