[TN-Bird] More Migrating Birds in October.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:50:17 -0400

Birders:( More Migrating Birds in October )

Last week while we had company in October in our backyard in Brockland Acres in
Hamblen County East of Morristown I saw some Migrating Birds and Last Sat. they
are: Hummingbird, 2 Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks ( Male & Female in fall or winter
plumage ), Gray CatBird, the Gray catbird was eating the berries from the polk
salad and the Grosbeaks was eating sunflower seeds and maybe some berries and a
Eastern Wood Pewee sorry for this very last posting I will add more Migrating
Birds to this posting.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813