[TN-Bird] Mississippi Blue Morph Ross's Geese - January 2011

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, albirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:14:46 -0400 (EDT)

June 30, 2011

In January of this year, I was fortunate in finding what I  believed to be,
three different Blue Morph Ross's Geese over a two day  period, all just
south of Memphis in Tunica Co, MS.

There was a huge increase in the numbers of Ross's Geese this  season and I
believe these 3 individuals pass the tests for Rare Blue Morph  Ross's
Geese.

_http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/ms_blues_
(http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/ms_blues)

In December, 2007, Mike Todd found a Blue Ross's in Lauderdale  Co. TN and
later I relocated his bird plus another, those photos can be  view in
another album in my web pages.

_http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/goose_ (http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/goose)

Good  Birding!!

Jeff R. Wilson / TLBA
6300 Memphis-Arlington  Road
Bartlett, TN 38135
http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/
What is this  feathered thing that lifts my heart to the  heavens.