[tn-bird] Merlin, pair of shrikes, apology

  • From: Charlie <cmmbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:47:37 -0800 (PST)

Oops, sent this with the wrong subject.  In case anyone just deleted
the dreaded "dumped goose" thread, here it is again.  Sorry for the
mistake!

(not to make fun of a sad situation, just that there were a LOT of
posts on the topic - wish we had that kind of energy directed at
habitat loss...)

=====