[TN-Bird] Live cam of bald eagle on nest

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Flabirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BRDBRAIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:34:43 EDT

Fellow Birders,
Although this is not filmed in our state,  we DO have nesting bald eagles,
and I thought there would be enough interest in  this to warrant my "stepping
over the line" into a far away state to make you  aware of such access if you
wish to partake.  My apologies are  offered to any of you who may find it too
far "off  topic."
A not-so-avid-birding friend who lives in Washington  state sent this link to
me, and it's really fun to watch.  Notice how the  sitting adult bald eagle
keeps a vigilant watch on everything in every direction  from that well
situated aerie.  Aren't bald  eagles phenomenal???
Dee
<Hi Dee,
I thought you would enjoy this live eagle  cam and others on this link. Last
week I saw two different bald eagles fly  across the road in front of me on
two separate occasions.  They are so majestic and  beautiful.
Enjoy!
_http://wdfw.wa.gov/wildwatch/eaglecam/_
(http://wdfw.wa.gov/wildwatch/eaglecam/)          >>>>>>>>>>>>
Happy viewing,