[TN-Bird] Little Blue Herons continue - Hamilton Co

  • From: tim jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:47:07 -0400

(7/22/15) I have continued to see immature Little Blue Herons from my
office window on and off for more than 2 weeks now. The birds are feeding
in the pond/swamp between Greenway View Dr (the road to the Brainerd
Walmart) and the Brainerd Levee in Chattanooga.
The most I have seen at one time is 4, sometimes just one or 2. The past
couple days there have been 3. (A couple times a Great Egret has also been
there, so don't assume that anything white is a Little Blue.)

Tim Jeffers
Hamilton Co