[TN-Bird] Knoxville TOS 90th Anniversary

  • From: viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, knoxvilletos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:32:43 -0400 (EDT)

The Knoxville Chapter of TOS celebrates its 90th birthday in June of this year.
 I am in need of photos, news clippings and other related documents to help
illustrate the Knoxville Club's history for our celebration program.

I have access to JB Owen's scrapbook, a few images collected by Boyd Sharp, and
access to the Ijam's collection of the early history. There is an awful lot
missing inbetween.  I understand that the club had an archivist at one time
but, thus far, I have been unable to locate this collection.

I would appreciate your help and your assistance in recruiting others to help
in gathering archival photos, clippings and other historic visual materials
that would contribute to an informative program for the June 2014 KTOS
celebration.  Digital images would be great, but I can also scan original
materials (or photograph them) and create a digital archive as I am working on
this.

Please email me privately with your response.

I appreciate any assistance with this effort.

Sincerely,

Vickie

Vickie Henderson
Knoxville, TN