[TN-Bird] KTOS Field Trip Announcements

  • From: Tom Howe <blountbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:57:07 -0400

Come join us at Rankin Bottoms for shorebird viewing this Saturday, Sept
12th.
The details are:
Leader: Chris Welsh, 865-964-3696
Carpool from Cracker Barrel on I-40, exit 398, Straw Plains Pike
Meet at 3pm. Look for Chris's car with the kayak on top. We will make a
couple of stops before Rankin and arrive at Rankin about 4:30. Should be
there till around dusk.

And on Sunday, Sept 13 we will hold a Hawk Watch on the Foothills Parkway
in Walland, TN
Meet at the beginning of the Parkway in Walland at 8:00 a.m. for fall
migrants, or at the first double-sided pull-off up the Parkway at about
9:30 a.m.. We will probably be done before noon.

Tom Howe
865-407-9620