[TN-Bird] Re: ID Help - Added 2nd Picture Pine Warbler NOPE - Blackpoll Warbler

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: littlezz@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:44:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi - I only have one other picture of the bird that I have just posted.  The
rest I deleted a while back and the trash has been emptied since then as well.
When I posted the picture, I wasn't giving thought to the feet. Two folks did
reference the feet.  However, one did suggest another possibility might be a
Bay-breasted.  Does this help?
http://www.pbase.com/update_image/157993287

Kristy