[TN-Bird] Gull photos from Duluth last month

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:44:02 -0700 (PDT)

I finally have the rest of my photos up from the trip I took to MI/MN last
month. We spent a very enjoyable afternoon at Canal Park in Duluth, enjoying
great looks at some quality gulls. Among these were multiple Glaucous,
Thayer's,
Iceland, and Great Black-backed. I have posted a LOT of photos, basically
random, depicting these birds. Many of the birds are presented multiple times.
The first photos are mostly digiscopes when they were farther away, until many
of them were basically right on top of us.

If you don't like gulls, probably not for you......:')  If you do, some nice
birds and interactions between them.

http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/canal_park_2012 , as usual, the 'original' size
under the photos will look the best.