[TN-Bird] Gray Catbird in Morristown,Tennessee.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:12:38 -0400

Birders: ( Gray Catbird in Morristown, Tennessee )

This afternoon on August 4, 2005 about 2:00 p.m. while I was sitting in a Chevy
Blazer behind the Morristown City Library parking lot while waiting on a family
member at the Hamblen County Genealogical Society Meeting facing south towards
the plants that climbs up the trees and telephone pole I saw a Gray Catbird in
Morristown, Tennessee coming out of the bushes and flew in front and right of
the Chevy Blazer and flew into more bushes eating insects and looking around
and watching.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, Tennessee