[TN-Bird] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Fish Crow in Roane County?]]

  • From: Raincrow <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TNbird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 11:47:14 -0400

Do these juvenile Am crows repeat the same call over and over, as Fish
crows seem to do, or do they toss in some nasal, "fishy" vocalizations
along with more characteristic Am-crowy calls? And do fish crows have
the range of click, frog calls, and mews that Am crows have or do they
stick to that "unh-anh" call?

Liz Singley
Kingston TN