A Dickcissel was heard, seen, and photographed in Rhea County not far from
Double-S Road and the Dayton airport this morning. I also heard a singing
Northern Bobwhite in the same area. Some other highlights of the morning were:
* Wild Turkey - Cottonport Road, Rhea Co.
* Great Egret – Grasshopper Road, Hamilton Co.
* Green Heron – Cottonport Wildlife Management Area, Rhea Co.
* Belted Kingfisher - Grasshopper Road, Hamilton Co.
* American Kestrel - Meadowview Road, Hamilton Co.
* Northern Parula – (heard) - Cottonport Wildlife Management Area, Rhea Co.