[TN-Bird] Fall Meeting--Greeneville

  • From: <gaddy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:18:58 -0400

Let me add my compliments to the Greeneville club for the organization and
accommodations for this fall meeting.  We had interesting presentations, a
productive business meeting, and excellent field trips to diverse habitats.  As
always, the opportunity to socialize and talk birding with fellow TOS members
was a pleasure.  Special recognition to Don Miller, the Routledges, and Alice
Loftin for their hard work.  I know that there were many others involved
including the terrific field trip leaders.  Your efforts are appreciated!

Much was accomplished when our members shared ideas in our brain-storming
session.  I believe we've taken the first steps to streamlining the paperwork
of the Records Committee, and we encourage you all to support the new fund for
conservation and research.

Thanks to all TOS members who participated in the business and the
brain-storming sessions.  Your ideas and opinions are valuable.  As always,
feel free to contact me with your concerns and suggestions.

Thanks again to the Greeneville club for all their hospitality!

--Danny Gaddy
Chattanooga, TN