[TN-Bird] FW: eBird Report - Wal-Mart Distribution Center, Nov 9, 2012

  • From: Ben Britton <benbrdn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bird List Freelists <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:40:41 +0000

I thought I might post this from my Friday trip, since the Herndon club is
coming down this Saturday.  All the ducks were on the last pond (4th ? if you
count cat-tails).  The C. Yellowthroat was on the Eastern corner of the 2nd
pond, and the blackbirds were in the trees along the railroad tracks.
Happy birding!