[TN-Bird] Eagle Bend hatchery - Ruddy Turnstone

  • From: "Ron Hoff" <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:34:27 -0400

TN-birders,

Thanks to Shane Williams for finding it, Dollyann & I re-found the RUDDY
TURNSTONE at the Eagle Bend fish hatchery in Anderson Co. this morning about 8
am. Other shorebirds included 7 Least Sandpipers, 1 Semipalmated Plover, 5
Spotted Sandpipers, 1 Pectoral Sandpiper, and 1 Lesser Yellowlegs. We did not
find the WILLET that Shane also found yesterday.

While we were there, a LEAST TERN flew in for our third record ever here.

Great birding,

Ron Hoff & Dollyann Myers
Clinton, TN