[TN-Bird] Eagle Bend hatchery - Closed Saturday

  • From: "Ron Hoff" <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:17:56 -0400

TN-birders,

Dollyann & I went out the the Eagle Bend fish hatchery in Anderson Co. this
afternoon to see if the recent weather left anything special out there. The
RUDDY TURNSTONE was still there. In addition we had a WARBLING VIREO and a
Hooded Warbler in the far back corner, both our 3rd records for the hatchery.

We spoke to the hatchery manager and he told us that normally he leaves the
hatchery gate open on Saturday mornings, but tomorrow he will not be there and
the hatchery will BE CLOSED TOMORROW, AUGUST 22. It is also normally closed on
Sundays.

Great birding,

Ron Hoff & Dollyann Myers
Clinton, TN