[TN-Bird] Eagle Bend - Buff-breasted Sandpiper

  • From: "Ron Hoff" <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 20:22:35 -0400

TN-birders,

Dollyann & I checked out the Eagle Bend fish hatchery in Anderson Co. early
this afternoon, during the intermittent rain showers. We found a pair of
BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPERS. They were on the left, just past the short series of
small ponds there. They were in the grass strip between the pond by the river
and the next one away from the river.

Not much else around but rain may have been a factor.

Great birding,

Ron Hoff & Dollyann Myers
Clinton, TN