[TN-Bird] Dry Tortugas photos

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

For anyone interested, I've finished the galleries from my recent trip to south
FL. I have a gallery now for the Tortugas portion of the trip. I did a tour
with Florida Nature Tours which allowed us to have 3 days to bird the area via
staying on a boat, vs doing a day trip or camping at the Fort. I've included a
number of scenery pix to give those that haven't been an idea of the beauty and
significance of the area. Birding was great, though we just missed a large
fallout, and were a few days ahead of my main target, a Black Noddy which
started being seen shortly after we left. We also missed the on-again off-again
White-tailed Tropicbird.

The gallery is in chronological (or random basically...:") order, and starts
here: http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/image/150517883/original

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN