[tn-bird] Re: Conservation/Crimes

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:45:04 EDT

Thanks to Troy for the correction.  I was having the same problem as Jennifer
Serrano's, but now it's all clear.  Thanks.

Also, a recent rash of "home invasions" in the area have my neighbors cutting
down all the shrubbery along their fence lines like crazy, and the cardinals,
etc., are becoming roostless.  Thank God they were all feeding fledgelings,
so I don't think any nests or young were lost.  In short, the threat of home
invasions scared people into committing another type of "crimes against
nature" by cutting down all the birds' habitats.

Dee Thompson
Nashville, TN