[TN-Bird] Calliope update

  • From: Chris Sloan <csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:38:10 -0600

I just returned from banding the Calliope Hummingbird in se. Davidson Co.
 It is a healthy hatching-year male and was already back at the feeder
before I got home..  The hosts are Maggie Sanguinetti and her husband Paul.
 As Scott mentioned, they live behind a long gated driveway (353 Battle
Drive).  They are willing to host birders but prefer that they come in
pre-arranged groups.  Please email Maggie at ptmaggie@xxxxxxxxxxx to
schedule a time or find out when another group is coming so that you can
join them.  Please try to coordinate to come in groups. If you have a time
scheduled for a group, please post it here so that others can plan for the
same time.  That way, we can minimize the number of times they have to open
the gate for folks to come in.

Chris Sloan
Nashville, TN
http://www.chrissloanphotography.com