[TN-Bird] CBC data due!

  • From: "Ron Hoff" <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:13:03 -0500

Dear CBC compilers and participants,

The Audubon web site is apparently having some “issues” this year and
consequently I am now running way behind on compiling my CBC report for The
Migrant.

Compilers – please send your data to me as soon as you can. This should include
the following effort data as well:
1 - hours and miles by car, foot, and any nightbirding

2 - number of observers and parties

3 - any feeder watching hours & names

4 - start and end times for the count

5 - weather data for the count

6 - names of all the participants

7 - anything else about the count, i.e. record high or low numbers,
extraordinary weather, all-time species total for your particular count, etc.

I cannot access this effort data at the Audubon site.

Participants – if you have not turned in your CBC data to your compiler, please
do so soon.

Hope everybody had a good count. Thanks for your time and effort.

Ron Hoff
TOS state bird count compiler
282 Hackworth Ln.
Clinton, TN 37716