[TN-Bird] Re: Book recommendation for beginners

  • From: "Chris Sloan" <chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:38:29 -0500

For what it's worth, I reviewed this book while I was assistant editor for
_A Bird's Eye View_ (ABA's youth publication) back when the book was first
published.  At the time, I thought it was a great book for beginners, aside
from a few fairly significant factual errors (e.g. definitions of alternate
vs. basic plumage were backwards, etc.).

Chris Sloan

Nashville, TN

  _____