[TN-Bird] Bob Sargent

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 13:43:42 -0500

Dear Tn-bird Friends,

 It is with a broken heart that I inform you that my dear friend and mentor
Bob Sargent passed away peacefully in his sleep on Saturday, September 7th.

Bob positively impacted my life in infinite ways as he did with endless
others.  He leaves a legacy of hummingbird banders and hummingbird lovers
across the US and even beyond its borders.

Please keep Martha Gail, their daughter Donna and Bob's family in your
thoughts and prayers in the days ahead.

And perhaps at some point today, go outside, sit near your hummingbird
feeders, listen for the hums and chirps of those tiny miracles and give
thanks for Bob, for his life and for those birds.

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
         Montgomery County