[TN-Bird] Birds of Tennessee: A New Annotated Checklist/ ABA Hooded Cranes article

  • From: "Kevin A. Calhoon" <kac@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:16:12 -0400

I had the opportunity to see the manuscript and help a little with some
comments, etc. on Chris and Scott's book and am looking forward to the
finished, published product. It was excellent and will be a very useful
tool and just a very interesting read. They did a fantastic job! The
sheer amount of information they sorted through and made useable was
very impressive.

I also wanted to thank Chris Sloan for all of his work for the TBRC on
the recent Hooded Crane article in ABA Birding this month. He basically
rewrote the article into an acceptable, clear form (much better than the
way we received it) which I felt was very effective. Check it out when
you get a chance.

Kevin Calhoon

Assistant Curator of Forests

Tennessee Aquarium