[TN-Bird] Barred Owls Nesting - Wilson County Old Hickory Lake

  • From: Ann Shapiro <azshapiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:50:14 -0500

Barred Owls have nested in neighbor's tree. Spotted today (3.13.2012) This
is the 4th year in a row we have seen them - two years we found their
nests. Two babies born last year - can't wait to see what appears  -
figuring 4 - 6 weeks before we will see anything besides the adults.
Wilson County TN (Old Hickory Lake, Harbor Island Cove)

Ann Shapiro
Old Hickory, TN

pbase site:  http://www.pbase.com/azshapiro/barred_owls

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."