[TN-Bird] Action Alert: Call TODAY - Real Estate Transfer Fund

  • From: Melinda Welton <weltonmj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tnbird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:49:24 -0500

Action Alert
Dear all
The Senate Finance Committee will be taking action on the Real Estate Fund
tomorrow. Please take a minute and call:
* Senator Mark Norris, Republican Leader (615-741-1967)
* Senator Randy McNally, Chair of the Senate Finance Committee
(615-741-6806)
* and your Senator if he/she is on the Finance Committee ­ see list at the
end of the email.

1,000s of acres of wildlife habitat and recreation land is at stake.

Please call today
Thank you
Melinda Welton
Co-chair TOS Conservation Policy Committee