[TN-Bird] 2015 Memphis CBC - Shelby Farms

  • From: Judy Dorsey <judydorsey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:54:16 -0600

Posted on behalf of George Payne:

The Shelby Farms contingent of the Memphis Christmas Bird Count will meet
this Sunday morning, December 20, at 7:00 a.m. in the Amphitheater Parking
Lot on N. Pine Lake Dr. at Shelby Farms. Depending on the number of people
that we have we will split into groups to cover more area.

We will meet again for lunch at Top's Bar-B-Q at the NE corner of Sycamore
View and Macon at 11:30 a.m. and see what we need to work on in the
afternoon.

The compilation will be at Newk's Eatery, 5336 Poplar Ave. at Estate. They
will have an area for us to meet and eat in beginning at 4:30 p.m. We will
each order off the menu and pay our tabs separately. They know we will be
coming from our casual dress. It's been suggested that we each order as we
arrive rather that waiting to order as a group.

If you know of anyone else who wants to participate, please pass this
e-mail on to them.

Call George Payne at 901-233-8766 for more information.

Shelby Farms: http://is.gd/pIsdOx
Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/wHgls

Judy Dorsey
Hickory Withe, TN