[TN-Bird] Re: 2 male and 1 female red breasted grosbeaks

  • From: "Alice Beth & Lew" <ablroyce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:03:02 -0400

We have three male Red Breasted Grosbeaks...the most we have ever seen
here.  I have only seen one female.  We are being treated with them, Indigo
Buntings, Cardinals, Goldfinches, and Red Bellied Woodpeckers.  It is
pretty colorful in our part of Blount County

Alice Beth Royce
Blount County
near Kyker Bottoms