[TN-Bird] 107th Knoxville CBC, 30 Dec

  • From: K Dean EDWARDS <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 107th Knox CBC -- Boyd Sharp <Sharpbirds@xxxxxxx>, Chuck Nicholson <cpnichol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ron Hoff & Dollyann Myers <aves7000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Trently <dtrently@xxxxxxx>, Susan Hoyle <hoyle@xxxxxxxxxx>, jgiocomo@xxxxxxx, kde@xxxxxxx, Marcia Davis <TennWren@xxxxxxx>, meredith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dan Mooney <birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mpantalo@xxxxxxx, mccurdy46@xxxxxxxxxxx, roywk@xxxxxxxx, ryonmg@xxxxxxxx, scgwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JimCrawford <cjimcrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, susiestout@xxxxxxxxxxx, Tom Howe <tomandamy@xxxxxxxxx>, Lyn Bales <lynbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Welsh <cwelsh@xxxxxxx>, wkjames@xxxxxxx, EchotaCubmaster@xxxxxxx, Patty Ford <pattyford@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Diane Bohannon <bohannon@xxxxxxxxx>, Mark Armstrong <marka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:31:32 -0500 (EST)

The Knoxville Christmas Bird Count will be Saturday, 30 Dec 2006.

We will be covering our usual circle centered in west Knox County.

Folks are welcome to participate by joining a field party or by
counting in their own backyards if you live within the circle.
We're particularly interested in anyone that might have wintering
hummers.  Just contact me and I can provide you with further details.

For the folks that normally work the count, please contact me
to let me know if you will or will not be available to count this
year and if you might have room in your party for other folks that
might wish to join a field party.

The website with forms and territory maps is at

http://www-chaos.engr.utk.edu/~kde/birds/kcbc/KCBCpage.html

Dean Edwards, compiler
kde@xxxxxxx
Knoxville, TN