[TN-Bird] 100th anniversary celebration thank you from the Herndon family

  • From: Daniel Shelton <dashelt100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:49:55 -0500

5-14-2015

Dear Danny and TOS members,

The Herndon family was deeply honored to be included in your recent TOS 100
year Anniversary celebration. We are all proud of our father’s
contributions to the organization and to the promotion of a love for the
natural world. Thank you all for recognizing his many accomplishments in
the field of ornithology. He and our mother affected the lives of many
young people with their enthusiasm for the natural world and we have all
benefited from their dedication and efforts.

Your special speakers were outstanding. All of us enjoyed each presentation
and the film was beautifully done.

With sincere thanks,

The Herndon family

Danny Shelton