[tmp] Re: trouble with the sansa clip

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 13:58:39 -0400

Hello Anna,

Here are the steps for reenabling the recent bookmarks menu item.

1.  Navigate to settings and click select.
2.  Navigate to general settings and click select.
3.  Navigate to bookmarking and click select.
4.  It should say bookmark on stop, if not navigate to it, and click select.
5.  Navigate to either yes or ask and click select.
6.  Turn the player off.

When you restart the player, it should say recent bookmarks.

Regards,

Laz

On 10/1/14, Anna Globe <annabarbosa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello there, I have messed up my sansa clip, when I turn it on it does not
> say resent book marks, it says files, I trid to hold it for 30 seconds, but
> it won't go back, what do I do next.
> Ana Globe
> Please join us at the following address
> angelsongs-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx