[tmp] subscribing and some questions

  • From: Neena Saloiya <neena.saloya@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:57:44 -0500

I’m confused. Are we supposed to resubscribe somewhere? Also, y’all. Heads up
please. I have the same email, but it’s switching to my part-time job for a
while. So, you might see a signature on it. I thought I’d warn, in case it was
a thing where I would need to be um expired from the list, and such. Unless,
there’s a way to configure it so that like lists don’t get signatures? I don’t
know how to do that though.
    I like to keep things peaceful, so I thought I’d warn or like put it out
there, in the event that someone could give me advice on how to maybe fix
things with Jaws.
I just didn’t want to cause anyone any reason to feel annoyed or whatever, in
the event that I end up having to put up a signature tag. See, part of the
beauty or burden of my new job is that the signature on my email helps
advertize my part-time job. Even though I may not make much, it will give me a
chance to serve people by providing quality products that anyone can use. In
case anyone is in suspense, I now am a sales rep with Regal Gifts and Cards. I
have my own web store.
If anyone is at all interested, you may email me off list.
I won’t reveal my web store address now, in case I am inadvertently not
following etiquette
All best, and  Thanks so much for reading and listening to my email.