[tmp] Re: quick screen vursus shortcuts menu

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:52:35 +0200

Thanks, I understand. I guess that the nice thing about the quick
screen though, is that you can just press the back button to get out
of it any time, but the disadvantage is that if you made any changes
then they will be saved and there is no cansel out possible, so I can
understand why you set it up for the shortcuts. I have changed it to
quick screen and I didn't play yet with any shortcuts, maybe I should
try. Thanks that helps allot.