[tmp] Re: my bookmark setting is messed up

  • From: Carla Jo <carlajobratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:26:51 -0600

Thanks, I think I got it.
cj

-----Original Message-----
From: tmp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tmp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Laz
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 4:11 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: my bookmark setting is messed up

Here ya go, CJ:

01.  While highlighting recent bookmarks hold down select until the menu
pops up.
02.  It'll probably land on but if not, navigate to bookmark on stop, and
click select.
03.  Navigate to whichever you want, either yes, no, or ask and click
select.
04.  Click left until you get back to where it says recent bookmarks.

If you chose no, the player will not create bookmarks.

If you chose ask, then the player will ask you if you wish to create a
bookmark.  To answer yes, click the select button.  To answer no, click any
other button.

Best regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe as
the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa