[tmp] just Wondering - Anyone Else Have this Happen

  • From: "Linda Webb" <rtfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 17:14:39 -0600

Okay, first let me just say, just because I was listening to the old era of
bubblegum music, I got no bubblegum in the machine (smile).  Now, seriously,
I was listning to a folder having this type of music in it.  Out of nowhere,
the MP3 player just stopped playing.  I thought at first I might have gotten
it on pause so pressed the up arrow to unpause it, still nothing so I
pressed the select key.  When I couldn't get it to talk or play, I shut it
down but it just clicked, it didn't even say "shutting down."

When I turned it on, it noted bookmarks so I continued on choosing my music
files and went back into that folder but it still would not talk when I
pressed a song to play.  I again shut down with no audio telling me it was
shutting down.

Next, I decided to try a different music folder but when I got to the songs,
same problem and I again shut it down.

I finally used reset on the machine and all seems fine/normal now but that
was just a weird experience I hadn't yet encountered while using the player.

Just wondering if this has ever occurred with anyone else or perhaps a
suggestion why that might have happened.  Thanks.

Linda Webb