[tmp] Re: following a play list

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:11:07 -0500

That's fine, Maureen. I sometimes do the same thing. If you just click
the home or back button when the player turns on and it's in the main
menu, it'll resume playing back what you were listening to. Perhaps I
didn't understand Neena's question and this confusion is due to my
misunderstanding her message.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa