[tmp] Talking Mp3 Players: Free 2 Day Shipping + Major Discounts & New Accessories!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:45:03 -0500

Our best wishes to all of you for a very Merry Christmas!

Special announcement: We now sell a Bluetooth Transmitter that you can
plug into your player enabling it to work with Bluetooth devices such
as headsets, speakers, receivers etc.

For your last minute shopping, we're offering some fantastic deals
plus free 2 day priority mail(to some places may take 3 days) in the
US on any orders over $75 which are placed before 3PM Monday December
23rd! For those of you who wait till the last minute to do your
Christmas shopping, try to place your order as soon as possible,
otherwise you'll run the risk of not receiving your package until
after Christmas, even if we send it priority mail. We'll be shipping
on the same day when we receive the order early enough in the day!

This week, We have all our accessories available for 25% off,
including all our new accessories; stereo clip-on case speakers,
Miccus Mini-jack Bluetooth Transmitter, and Audio Stereo Auxiliary
Cable, as well as our microSd cards 8 to 64GB, wall chargers, USB
cables, and fold-out speaker stands. All these accessories will work
with other devices, not just our Talking MP3 Players, so they make
great stocking stuffers!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

Order the Talking Sansa Clip Plus or our newest player the Sansa Clip
Zip Talking MP3 Player at a discount! You can get the 4GB Sansa clip
Plus for $69.99, and the 8GB for $89.99. Get the new 4GB Talking Sansa
Clip Zip for $79.99 and $95.99 for 8GB!

As always shipping in the US and discounted International Priority mail!

We have some great audio tutorials which walk you through using the
features of our Talking MP3 Players, so you can enjoy your player
right from the start! You can find them here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Don't know what a Talking MP3 Player is, what it sounds like and all
it can do? Find out by listening to or downloading our in-depth
Introduction to Talking MP3 Players, in which I introduce you to them
starting from describing the player to demonstrating some of the many
features and answering some of the most frequently asked questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Don't forget the 25% off all accessories includes the microSD cards
which you can use to greatly expand the capacity of your player and
store more of your files. Here are the prices 4gb: $6.18, 8gb: $12.38,
16gb, $24.75, 32gb: $34.50 and a whopping 64gb to add to your player
for $74.99!

We have a new page where you can get great deals on discontinued and
overstocked items: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/clearance.html
Currently we have big discounts on cases for E200 Series players and
Sansa Fuze Players. Also on this page we currently have one Talking
Sansa Clip Zip 4GB recertified player left with a very low price and 1
year warranty! Note that the accessories on the clearance page are for
older players, not the Sansa Clip Plus or Zip players.

All players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly tech
support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US and greatly
discounted quality international shipping and 1-year replacement
warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday December 26th, but free priority mail
ends on the 23rd at 3PM, so hurry and place your orders ASAP!

Since 2009, we've been producing feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players which we've set up to enable anyone to use them without
needing to glance at the screen or needing assistance. Our Talking MP3
Players are the most cost-effective solution for playing your
unprotected audio files and have expandable memory up to 64GB of extra
storage. No music management software needed. Our players arrive fully
set up and speaking out of the box with a very-pleasant voice, and you
can use the included program and audio instructions to enable the
speaking of your own folders and files. Plus we provide free friendly
tech support! Our players are not klunky to use and they actually do
what we claim, no misleading statements, exaggerations, or
misrepresentations!

Shipping is free in the US, and discounted on Canadian and
international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method on the checkout page and find out what
constitutes a larger international order and which shipping method to
choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout/Wallet on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or
Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order or have a Paypal payment
request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

Merry Christmas!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa