[tmp] Re: Sansa Fuze, do I need a driver for Win7?

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:49:16 -0400

Hi Marion,

What I can tell you is that I've noticed that Windows 7 seems to have
problems setting up drivers. Usually this is handled with doing one or
all of the below:

1. Reset the player by engaging the power slide switch for at least 30
seconds. This one is a must. Then try connecting it a 2nd time.

2. If Windows still won't set up the driver properly, then you'll need
to either delete the attempted driver and then reconnect the player
giving Windows another chance to create the driver. or try a different
USB port.

3. Turn the player on before connecting it.

I'm now using Windows 7 and when it does this, resetting the player
and reconnecting it usually addresses it.

Obviously we lost a little something when we lost XP. (smiles)

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa