[tmp] News about additional Accessible Phones on our website and more!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 14:37:34 -0400

Hi folks,

With this week's deal which ends this Thursday May 29th Midnight where
you get 10% off orders over $100, now is a great opportunity to get
one of these phones if you're interested.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html The discount
also works on phone orders!

We specially customize all the phones we sell for you, the customer
and provide personal guidance while you learn to use your phone. I'll
list some of the apps that we add plus something I've recently been
putting to use and which I really find useful and a great idea for
students further below.

We've added the Unlocked 16GB Google Nexus 4 to our choice of phones,
which runs the newest Android version Kit-Kat and has an 8MP camera
which is more (suitable for OCR)! As with its predecessor the Google
Galaxy Nexus, it can be used on any GSM network such as AT&T &
T-Mobile, Prepaid services such as T-Mobile prepaid, Straight Talk,
Walmart Family Mobile, Net O, the service we can set up for you which
is Solavei and many other money saving services with no contract
needed. It's $264.99 but with our special coupon code "wow" which
expires very soon, it's $238.49!

We're also selling the unlocked 16GB version, the Google Galaxy Nexus,
that can be run on any GSM network such as AT&T & T-Mobile, Prepaid
services such as T-Mobile prepaid, Straight Talk, Walmart Family
Mobile, Net O, the service we can set up for you which is Solavei and
many other services which will save you money. All services are
without contract as you bought your own phone. Price when you use the
coupon code: $189.99 (Regularly $209.99)

Another is the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32 GB, 4G LTE phone, it
can only be used with Verizon, no contract necessary. Price with
coupon code "wow": $162.00. You can also use it as a small tablet
using Wi-Fi which enables you to use it with Skype and any other app
that doesn't require a phone plan.

All phones have Free Shipping in US. (discounted International
Priority Mail for other countries)

We now also have the Samsung Haven which uses buttons and is very
accessible for those of you who prefer buttons over touch screens. It
can be used with either Verizon, Page Plus or Tracfone. Marked price
is $64.99, but with coupon code 'wow' if you're full order from our
site is over $100, you get 10% off.

The above Android phones have NFC (Near-Field Communication)which
allows you to use special apps on your phone to allow you to identify
CDs, DVDs, clothing, pill bottles etc, by using NFC labels which can
be purchased on Amazon. Most apps are free and we can install them if
you like along with many other useful apps.

While working on a course where I needed to do a lot of typing, I have
been using my own phone with an OTG cable to connect a normal USB
keyboard to my phone so I could type more accurately and at my normal
speed on a notepad app that's accessible. So when I need to do alot of
typing away from my computer instead of taking a heavy laptop with me,
I take my phone and my USB keyboard and I can type my documents onto
my phone and print them out or save them to my computer later. This is
a great convenience if you're a student or work on the go. I
personally don't like Bluetooth keyboards because they're small and
the keys are in different places. This way I can use the keyboard I'm
used to. There are also recording apps so you can use it as a
notetaker.

Code Factory has released ETI Eloquence for use on Andorid devices!
Some of you folks love this speech synthesizer, and Code Factory is
selling it for use with Android devices.

The Galaxy Nexus phones we're selling are running a custom ROM with
the latest Android version, KitKat 4.4.2 which is very accessible. The
Nexus 4 however is running KitKat straight from Google.

I've been using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Kit Kat made possible with
the custom ROM and find it very accessible because of the built-in
accessibility which you can turn on yourself by holding down two
fingertips on the setup screen. This turns on TalkBack and explore by
touch and a small tutorial which provides you with the basics of using
the touch screen and enabling you to use the phone. Of course we'll
ship them with accessibility turned on for you and can guide you to
where to find the built-in tutorial.

You can use these Android phones as a simple phone, for texting,
email, and browsing the internet. You can use it more fully for such
things as reading EBooks, listening to audiobooks and music,
Audible.com support, a word processor for taking notes etc, OCR, money
identification, color identification, NFC technology as described
above, and of course GPS and so on.

You can use your phone for just about anything you need. There are
literally hundreds of thousands of apps available and there are a lot
of free and very inexpensive ones.

We'll customize your phone if you let us know what types of apps
you're interested in, and install them for you. You can also get them
by downloading and installing accessible apps from the Google Play
Store yourself.

You can order these phones from our website:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html amd use coupon
code "wow" or give me a call.

We accept major credit cards and PayPal on line, or you can call
727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order or have
a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa