[tmp] Need Info about Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <missktlab1217@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:05:22 -0500

Hi, Laz and all.

Okay, prepare yourself for a very technically ignorant post.  <grin>

I know you sell various receivers/transmitters, but I'm unclear as to which one does what.

I have an iPhone 5 and a very old sony stereo that has a larger headphone Jack, it's not the 3.5 mm size, I want to say it's 1/8 inch, but my measuring is off. It has various modes, including one for an alternate audio source.

What I'm wondering is, is it possible using one or a combination of your products to have the phone send a Bluetooth signal to the stereo speakers? I get most of my news and music from my phone now, so this would make things much easier as far as keeping track of individual external speakers.

I realize you don't sell iPhones or iPhone accessories, but I have an iPhone and I'm always trying to keep up with blutooth speaker battery levels so I won't be Bluetoothless. Plus I use my Clip Zip quite often and would like to be able to use it with more powerful speakers. I use it now with a small Jambox and the patch chord that came with it, but I'd like to use it with something louder. Plus I'm sick of wearing headphones all of the time. <grin>

TIA for the info.

Lisa

I've upped my standards, so up yours.
Lisa Belville