[tmp] Mother's Day: New Speakers, Enable your Book Player to use Bluetooth! Special Deals ending soon!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:13:26 -0400

Hi all,

This week we have a special Bluetooth accessory deal and discount on
Talking Mp3 Players to help you get a gift for that special someone!

Want to know how to use your Victor Stream, BookSense, BookPort,
Plextalk Pocket, NLS player, any other book player or Talking Mp3
Player with Bluetooth headphones, speakers, through a stereo system,
etc? Here's our new podcast on the Miccus Bluetooth devices we offer
and how to use them as a blind or vision-impaired person to enable any
book player or other non-Bluetooth audio device to use Bluetooth:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/bluetooth-devices-and-using-them-with-your-talking-mp3-player-or-favorite-book-player/

Want to know more about what a Talking MP3 Player is, what it sounds
like, and all it can do? Find out by listening to or downloading our
Introduction to Talking MP3 Players, in which I introduce you to them
with in-depth descriptions of the player and its features as well as
answering some of the most frequently asked questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Listen to a new podcast from our customers:
https://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Customer%20testimonials%20regarding%20Talking%20MP3%20players.mp3/

This weeks deals:

We have some brand new items: the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth speakers
as well as the iWave Mini Bluetooth Speakers:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html new Bluetooth Headsets
and regular iHome  earbuds,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

Here's what a couple of our customers had to say about the Miccus®
Pool Party Speakers:

"I just got my new Miccus Pool Party Speakers and I love them.  Now all I
need is the pool!

Your directions are perfect and made it so very easy for me to figure
everything out without the help of my sighted grump (I mean husband).  Big
smiles from Brenda AZ" JM

"I wanted you to know that the Pool Party speaker works very well.
It's amazing to hear such good sound from a small box!" JG

We have all of our Bluetooth transmitters and receivers that you can
use with your Book Player, Talking MP3 Player and other media devices
available with special price breaks. We have the Miccus Bluetooth
Transmitter jack (which enables your player to use Bluetooth), we also
have it's companion product a Bluetooth Receiver jack (Miccus
Mini-jack RX) that you can connect to any headphones, speakers, home
or car stereo system etc, and enable it to receive Bluetooth signals.
We also carry the Miccus Home RTX with which you can transmit or
receive stereo music from up to 150 feet away featuring Bluetooth
Wireless Technology! See details here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html

Not only are these Bluetooth devices discounted $5 to $10 off their
regular prices which is reflected in their prices, but on top of that
if you buy any two of these Bluetooth devices you get $10 off of your
order. Use coupon code BT10 if you buy 2 or more Bluetooth items, BT20
if you buy 4 or more Bluetooth items or BT30 if you buy 6 or more! You
may also give us a call to place your order.

Our brand new Talking Sansa Clip Zip players are discounted to $95.99
for 8GB players and $79.99 for the 4GB. Get this deal on our Specials
page: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

All players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly tech
support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US and greatly
discounted quality international shipping and 1-year replacement
warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday May 1st, so hurry and place your order!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa