[tmp] Re: Miccus Transmitter

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:13:41 -0500

Fanus, it's meant as a home unit, so yes, it needs to be connected to
an outlet and hooked up to your stereo system, entertainment center,
etc. It's not meant as a portable device. Just as most components of a
stereo system do not run on batteries but need to be plugged into the
wall, this home unit is the same.

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa