[tmp] Re: Locking the clip plus

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:20:55 -0600

Both for the Clip plus and the zip Iassume? Great info! I'd always wanted to know also!

El 06/02/2014 07:17 p.m., Laz escribió:
Sure, tony. Just hold down the select button and home or back button
depending on which player you have for one second, 1-Mississippi, and
release. To unlock, just do the same again.

Regards,

Laz

On 2/6/14, Tony James<megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello all, I just have a quick question. Is it possible to lock the clippers
so that none of the buttons activate? If so, how?  Thanks

Shadow Tiger, the king of shadows, sends his regards

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México